Tuesday, July 2, 2013

All my Bags Are Packed...

I'm ready to go

I'm, well, the rest of the song doesn't really apply!  But we are all ready!  Car seats installed, diapers purchased, clothes laundered, place to sleep at the ready.  My mom and step dad are also here, so now, we just wait.  While we are waiting I am trying to enjoy myself and the last few days before our lives change forever.  We had a lovely picnic at the Resevoir yesterday
39 weeks.  Does this hat make me look fat?


And have slowly begun the daunting task of packing all the non-essentials.  I have to admit I got a little nostalgic when we pulled everything of the walls, I mean, this has been our home for 5 1/2 years!  But, on to bigger and better things I suppose.  I have two more shifts left and then will be officially on maternity leave.  We'll see if I make it through, things are already effacing and dilating so I would not be sad if I had to miss those last two shifts.  I the meantime I'm trying to stay calm and get lots of rest (easier said than done at times) and dream of what this little girl will be like!  Let the baby-watch commence

1 comment: