Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bad Blogger

Wow, I knew I had been slacking on the blogging but didn't realize I had THAT much catch up to do until I logged on and saw my last post from the end of January.  Oh, well, such is our life now with busy careers and a time-sucking daughter (and I mean that in the best way).  So here is an update in pictures.  Ok, well, February..
Starting to realize she can remove the headbands :(
1st Valentines Day, the dragons tail is delicious

1st BBQ at V-Day dinner, she LOVED it

Ok, February was a short month, it was cold, we played inside a lot, baby starting to get into mischief.  On to March..
Time is going way too fast!
A Started pulling herself up!
My Dad popped in for a quick visit

And we played dress-up!

We visited some more breweries

Up to 16 I think, A and Daddy in matching Phish shirts

The binky connoisseur

1st swimming pool!

1st St. Patricks Day!  Too cold to watch the parade though
Mummu and Papa came back!

Big girl on the slide!
My baby girl

Why, yes, those ARE hippos on my onesie

Silly girl!
I think that about covers it!  Life is good.  We have both been working a lot so a parent visit couldn't have come at a better time.  We even got to enjoy a night away for our 5th wedding anniversary!  A keeps us busy as she is constantly on the move now that she is adept at crawling.  We think she has said "Mama", "Dada", and "Khee" (kitty), who really knows though?!  She loves to eat and hasn't turned her nose up at any food we offer.  She is pretty amazing.   I've got more to share so hopefully I can give more details if I post more frequently, I'll work on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment