Thursday, January 26, 2012

New 'do

So I cut my long hair off in November to about my shoulders.  But, once you go short, it is my experience that you just want to go shorter.  So I had a visit at the salon today
 And the back
I pretty much love it (although taking pictures of yourself is awkward).  I have decided that a good hair stylist must possess mind-reading skills.  I have never been the type to bring in a magazine picture and say "this is what I want".  Instead, I give vague suggestions like "I think I may want some bangs, but I hate hair to be in my eyes", or "How about shorter?  But no dramatic angles".  And my dear Maggie hits it on the head every time and is also very good at separating my sleep-deprived, just-came-off-a-night-shift ideas from what I really want.  So if you live in the northern front range and need a good stylist, I've got one for you!

We then decided that the dogbert needed a bath.  Look how pathetic she is
This is the same dog that can  not be kept out of the shallowest of puddles let alone rivers or lakes.  She acts like we are torturing her.  But then she is fluffy and soft for a few weeks and it makes the torture worthwhile.
 

3 comments: