Wednesday, July 18, 2012

D'Oh!

So, I think I broke my toe...
And I don't even have a cool story of how it happened.  I was just walking in from the backyard and mid step smashed my toe into the leg of a chair.  It smarted like crazy for a bit and then was just tender.  Until I tried to put shoes on this morning.  Holy Cow.  And now it is turning a lovely shade of purple/red.  Eric told me to go to urgent care of course but I decided that they would just tell me to ice, elevate, ibuprofen, and stay off it, so I will keep my $40 urgent care copay thank you very much.  Not sure how work will go tomorrow though since, you know, I've actually got to put on shoes. 

3 comments:

  1. That looks nasty, Cat. I'd spend the $40 saved on medical care on a couple good bottles of wine (to deter from future whine, tehe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It almost matches your polish. Sorry it hurts. Have Cassidy kiss it.

    ReplyDelete