Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday!

Look what my husband brought home to celebrate the weekend!
Rather questionable considering I'll be working!  Oh, and the New Glarus peak was a lovely surprise from WI to celebrate his upcoming...DON, DON, DDDOOOOONNNNNNNN......30th BIRTHDAY!!

Look what else came in the mail to mark this momentous event

I figured the box would be big when I ordered the gift online, but not THIS big.  I had been contemplating hiding spots until I saw this monster on my doorstep when I got home and had to use proper lifting technique just to get the thing across our threshold.  I quickly decided that sharpie decorating in the front entryway would be as far as I would get with this baby.  Sorry Honey.  Anyway, Happy Friday, I hope your respective spouses brought home treats for you too!

But, wait, in all seriousness, I promise we do not plan to imbibe this much Fat Tire all on our own, we are headed to Phish next weekend with a group of 20 or so friends.  We much quench the thirst of the masses!

I've still got a post or 2 left on our vacation that I promise to post soon so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment